Step by Step Literacy Flashcard Pack
This pack contains 116 pages of phonic words and phonic sentences. The idea of this pack is to help children enter in the world of reading.
This pack offers a step by step guide of flashcards on phonic words together with the corresponding sentences after each step. We believe that children learn faster once they see the words they learn in a sentence while they also enjoy it more. The below is the structure we used for the build up of the flashcards:
- a, i, s, t, p, n (Pages 2-6)
- c, k, e, h, r ,m, d (Pages 7-17)
- g, o, u, l, f, b (Pages 18-33)
- j, z, w, v, y, x (pages 34-38)
- four letter words built up of letters already learnt (Pages 39-43)
- ai, oa, ie, ee (Pages 44-55)
- ng, oo (Pages 56-64)
- ch, sh, th, wh, ck (Pages 65-77)
- qu, ou, oi, ue, er (Pages 78-87)
- pl, fl, cl, gl, bl, sl blends and ll (Pages 88-104)
- a-e, i-e (Pages 105-110)
- u-e, o-e, e-e (Pages 111-116)
There are several words for the children to practice their reading skills and there are also words accompanying them, the level becomes harder each time.
Please note that this is the whole pack. Separate packs will also be provided bullet by bullet (e.g. one pack for ‘a, i, s, t, p, n’ , one pack for ‘c, k, e, h, r, m, d’, etc..)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.